To empower communities through Technology, Innovation and Incubation.
To create a highly innovative pool of entrepreneurs derived from disadvantaged communities that will become global players in the gaming, animation, and virtual reality industry.
- Bridge the digital and gender divide in the ICT sector.
- Create awareness of the value and opportunities in the digital creative industries.
- Change the nature and perspective of creative industries as a hobby rather than a lucrative business opportunity
- Develop networks of start-up entrepreneurs, private sector, public sector, and tertiary institutions for collaboration, co-creation, sharing of digital knowledge, and creation of a market pipeline.
- Leverage on the existing policy framework, infrastructure, knowledge base, and potential market to contribute to the collective sector wisdom.